The Benefits of working with an independent Insurance Agent- Its like having your own "Personal Shopper" but for insurance! I don't know about you but when I go shopping I love it when an employee from the store comes and shows me exactly where the item is I am looking for... I don't have to spend time scanning the whole store isle upon isle, I just get to walk right to it! Insurance buying from a licensed independent agent can work the same for you ~ Here are some of the benefits of using an agent near you.
- An Agent gives you excellent service and competitive prices, because agents can access the insurance coverage from multiple companies;
- An agent can assist you when you have a claim;
- An Agent is your consultant and advisor, working with you to help explain the different types of insurance and determining your unique needs;
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs;
- Is a "value hunter," who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service; but without compromising coverage that could cost you more in the long run
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products, such as home, renters, auto, and business insurance; and life insurance
- Can periodically review your coverage to keep it current with new benefits that are offered